Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back to Half-A-Homeland

So, this summer, the kids will be heading to Puerto Rico for 14 days. They will be visiting Abuela and probably run into their uncle, who lives in Fort Lauderdale. I was excited about joining them until American Airlines announced its ridiculous baggage fee. Luckily, I read a little further and since we bought a ticket prior to June 15, we will only be charged $25 dollars for the second bags checked. I guess American Airlines doesn't want to stay out of bankruptcy. This kind of behaviour is atrocious and money hungry.
So, I am going to check on FedEx's website to see what the cost is to ship from San Juan to Chicago...seems that it might be cheaper to just through my souvenirs in a box and ship it on home. Probably wouldn't come out all damaged either.

No comments: