Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All Growed Up

Jaiden is graduating from Kindergarten tomorrow and I am excited for her. I hope that this graduation will be the first of many to come. Recently, in the past 6 months, I have really developed a stronger relationship with Jaiden. I enjoy being around her and I like her personality more and more. I can't believe that this baby is now a little girl! Jaiden is extremely smart and beautiful and I couldn't be any prouder of her or else I might burst!
I am growing up more too! Finally, after 2 1/2 years of living with my mom, I am a "pile" of paperwork away from owning my first home on my own as a single mother. I am proud of myself and I am happy that I can provide my children with a home that I never had when I was growing up. I am excited about decorating the whole house and letting the kids have rooms of their own. And I am definitely not afraid to ask for help --- https://www.target.com/lists/29JS45N4AV8DP - my wish list at Target...

No comments: