Monday, February 11, 2008

Fat Ass

It has been a while since I posted anything new - i guess because of the amount of craziness in my life. Jaiden turned 6 in January (what? did someone tell me that I had a 6 year old) and Julian is trying as ever. His three year old antics conflicting with his mommy and me attitude have been extremely hard to deal with. One second "I don't like you anymore" the next "I love you Mommy." Aw, turning out to be just like his mother. (gotcha - you thought I was going to say his Papi)

All the meanwhile, I left my job and started a new one. I was definitely sad to let go of my old gig - but things were getting strange there. Lots of closed door meetings, whispers, etc. So, good bye good job, hello awesome job. Okay, so maybe it's not awesome, but it seems like it will be better. I start later and I don't have the stress of rushing the kids out the door. One thing that drives me crazy about my new job is - THE QUIET! I need constant interruption, noise, people asking questions, clients demanding things. I think the iPod is going to join me tomorrow so I don't lose my mind.

So, what else has happened? I'm finally getting my car fixed after the lovely dying tree in my front yard fell on it a week after I got it.

Resolutions - I don't have any. How's that for ya? I don't have the will power to quit anything or to start anything ..... except.....I want to lose the weight. I have been separated from my ex (the rican) for 2 years now and I have not been on one date, kissed anyone, hugged someone (besides the kids). Gets a little loney if ya know what I mean. I was going to do Nutrisystem, but after a little bird said that was sickola (Fox), I decided to look up a dietician and I am going to set up an appointment to get a game plan in place. The goal is to lose 50 pounds by year end. So I can be cute and have some semblance of self esteem.

Don't worry - I 'm not crying.

J

No comments: